Friday, November 2, 2012

"Pretty Girl Rock"

,Teen model Ashley Kate in red one shoulder mini dressTeen model Ashley Kate in black spandexHi my name is Ashley and I'm a singer and female fitness model.

So what's there to know about me? Well, I have 2 dogs -- a Sharpei and a German Shepard.
I have two sisters -- one older and one younger, no brothers!

Follow all my updates on my music career HERE (live performances, music videos, and
recorded songs).Teen model Ashley in a tight orange dress with sexy poseTeen model Ashley Kate in tight purple rubber mini
Teen model Ashley Kate laying on the beach in a bikiniTeen model Ashley Kate in white tiger pantsTeen model Ashley Kate in top hatTeen model Ashley in torn jeans shorts

2 comments:

  1. wow your really beautiful
    whats your fb

    ReplyDelete
  2. SQIAR (http://www.sqiar.com/solutions/technology/tableau) is a leading global consultancy which provides innovative business intelligence services to small and medium size (SMEs) businesses. Our agile approach provides organizations with breakthrough insights and powerful data visualizations to rapidly analyse multiple aspects of their business in perspectives that matter most.

    ReplyDelete